Friday, February 18, 2011

Profile: George Gershwin


http://www.jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=1000

Grand, ain't it? We've officially passed the point where the numbers have any meaning at all to me. 1000? One THOUSAND profiles? You might as well tell me we've written 1 plofgurth, for all my mind can process it.

This is the point where we're supposed to say "and here's to another thousand!" but, honestly, if I'm blogging profile #2000.... Well, let's just say, here's to super powerful Jew-rating computers doing the work for us, K?

Most importantly though, we want to say thanks to all of our wonderful readers, tweeters, linkers, and suggesters (today: Chaim from DC, Marc from Canada, J. from Boones Mill, VA, Benjamin from Canada, Cal from Mesa, AZ, Adam from New Jersey, Ernesto from Argentina, Mike from NYC, Shane from Claremont, NH, and Jeff from New York). If it wasn't for you, we would not have gotten past 100 of these. You're all 15s in our books!

2 comments:

  1. Mazel tov guys. You don't look a profile over 180.

    Here's to the next millenium.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wondering
    Have you done a Gilbert and Sullivan profile yet...? I'm pretty sure they were Jewish too. Since many many, MANY, many composers are/were Jewish. Not to be bigotted or anything but quite disproportionatley so... I bet you can't name me 5 famous... THAT'S Famous! Gentile composer's. I'm 100% sure Gilbert and Sullivan were Jewish! :)

    ReplyDelete