Thursday, November 5, 2009

Profile: Kyle Kosier


http://www.jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=664

I'm a pretty open minded fellow when it comes to sports, honestly. I don't do a lot on this site to hide my loyalties to the Yankees, Giants, Devils and Terriers. But at the same time, my hatreds are pretty minimal. I don't hate the Red Sox or the Redskins or the Flyers. I'd like to see them lose, sure, but I'm not actively rooting for their demise. On the other hand, there are 3 teams that I absolutely completely abhor. And those 3, I don't just want them to lose, I want them to sink into the Earth, swallowed whole never to return to the sports universe again.

Dallas is one of those teams. BC is another. The third? Well, you'll just have to wait a few weeks to find out THAT one...

1 comment:

  1. Ha. Watching the Dallas game a few weeks ago I wondered if he was Jewish. At first glance I thought his name was Kosher and had to rewind/pause. I forgot to suggest it. Good profile.

    ReplyDelete