Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Profile: Johnny Weir


http://www.jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=838

I'm back baby! OK, I was never really gone. But I have been errant from the blog, I know. Thanks to Moishe for covering for my (admittedly few and far between) profiles in the interim. Where did I go? Oh, a strange and wondrous place beyond the veil of imagination... Oh, who am I kidding. I got a new job and I got super busy getting settled. Hopefully this is a sign that I'll be back to the blog for the foreseeable future. I know it's been extra super hard for everyone to live without my many witticisms. What's that? You didn't even notice I was gone? Oh whatever....

Anyway, we're a little late on the whole Winter Olympics thing, we know, but Johnny was just too Weir-d for us to wait till the next go 'round. So here he is in all his...glory?

Weir was suggested by Lisa from Maryland. Thanks, Lisa?

No comments:

Post a Comment