Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Profile: Charles Bronson


http://www.jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=461

A while back, reader Cameron from Slovenia suggested we profile some Jewish "tough guys". One of his suggestions was Yul Brynner. He also asked us to look into Bronson.

We did, found out he wasn't Jewish at all, and sat on it. With so many suggestions coming in on a daily basis, it's hard to profile someone like that without a tangible Jewish rumor. This is until a few weeks ago, when reader Bernard from Australia pointed us to this article. (It's an article written by a Muslim that is complimentary of Jews! See, we all can get along.)

That article lists many prominent Jews, but makes a couple of mistakes, including Bronson (Sandra Bullock is the other obvious one). So now we had our rumor.

And this is how Death Wish VI: This Time It's Rabbinical was born.

9 comments:

  1. My high score is 210 - can anyone beat it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bronson was definately Jewish. All the great ones are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nope... Lithuanian mother, Lithuanian Tatar father. Original last name Buchinskis... Not a Jew.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Polish goral "highlander" from Carpathian mountains

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well Yakov I just played and my score is 270! Beat that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaaaaah, just played again and what did I get? 310! Can anyone better me, `cause this... ain't... over...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just made 330! Come on Yakov!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yakov? Are you even playing anymore? I just scored 430! Come on man!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yakov? This was my last game ever. 500 was always my aim. I wanted to get 500! I got 520!!! If you can top that then you're a better marksman than I! Cheers! :)

    ReplyDelete