Monday, November 9, 2009

Profile: Anton LaVey


http://www.jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=666

My (admittedly) limited knowledge of LaVeyan Satanism comes from the year I spent in a Satanic cult in the late 90s. I wasn't so much searching for myself as I had an undying thirst for goat's blood and...

OK, no. Actually my (admittedly) limited knowledge comes from the novel Sway, by Zachary Lazar, in which Satanism is a bit of a leitmotif throughout. It's a good book and I'd include it in JONJ recommends, except there are no Jews in it (for the record, I'd probably give it 4 stars).

In any case, the LaVey suggestion comes from Hubert in Paris. Sacre bleu! Who knew we had such an international readership?

2 comments:

  1. You're right....a better one for profile 666 than Rod Serling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have a more international readership thant that, for instance, I'm Romanian

    shalom!

    Olahus

    ReplyDelete