Monday, August 9, 2010

Profile: Oscar Mayer


http://www.jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=861

I'm a Hebrew National guy, myself. Though, if I'm at the Yankee game I'll go for a Nathan's dog. One of the hardest things for me about living in Boston were those abominations, those porky Fenway Franks. Seriously. What are those people thinking? Then again, Moishe says he really enjoys an Oscar Mayer beef frank, so clearly people with bad taste aren't just in Massachusetts.

Just kidding Moishe. Mostly. The Oscar Mayer wiener was suggested by...no one? I could have sworn someone suggested this. Oh well, either Moishe will correct me later or I'll just have to accept that one of us thought of the idea and later forgot that we thought about it.

This happens a lot, actually.

No comments:

Post a Comment