Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Profile: Fox Mulder


http://www.jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=518

This started thanks to Moishe, who discovered that David Duchovny once described Mulder as Jewish in an interview given early in the show's existence. Unfortunately, later episodes gave the lie to that particular conception.

I've written one other profile this way -- the Penguin. I guess this is my way of getting my lemming-like urge to write fan fiction out of my system. Trust me, it is MUCH safer this way for everyone involved. Once I realized that I'd be writing the profile this way, I thought I might have to go back and do some research. I used to be a huge X-Files fan but I haven't touched the stuff in over a decade. Instead their voices flowed from my fingers like I'd never left.

A pleasant, almost heart-warming surprise, honestly.

No comments:

Post a Comment