Saturday, December 13, 2008

Profile: Mark Lenard


http://www.jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=410

Thus endeth the list of Jews on Star Trek: Shatner, Nimoy, Lenard. Oh sure, there may be a few other random peeps, but as far as primary characters (and calling Sarek primary is stretching things already) I think we're done. If I'm missing someone let me know.

As a side note, sometimes I write definitive predictive statements in these things (Ryan Braun comes to mind), and a little voice in the back of my head says "watch - this'll bite you in the tuchas in a year or so." That's how I feel about calling out Zachary Quinto in the last paragraph. Of course, if I'm wrong and the Star Trek franchise really is reborn, well, I'm willing to trade a little pride for that. But only a little...

No comments:

Post a Comment